Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 x 5 Submission 89 - Lauren Wallace






Lauren Wallace
Lauren Wallace's website
BIO:
Born in South Carolina, I've lived in Washington for almost 20 years, a Pacific Northwesterner at heart. I am a graduate of the Graphic Design Production program at Western Washington University, class of 2009, where I had the opportunity to study abroad in Edmonton, Alberta Canada at the University of Alberta under the renowned First Nations artist Jane Ash Poitras. This experience greatly shaped my artistic vision and elements of the experience can be seen in almost all the art I create. I work as a designer by trade and freelance (www.laurenwallacedesign.com), and a painter by love. My work is part of private collections in cities across the United States, including Boulder, CO; Pittsburgh, PA; Asheville, NC; and of course Seattle, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment