Friday, January 22, 2010

5 x 5 Submission 15 - Kenneth Susynski

Kenneth Susynski
Kenneth Susynski's Website

I was raised abroad due to my father's work with the US government, mostly in Germany yet also in Turkey, South Korea and the United Kingdom. My varied cultural experiences impact my work just as much as any artistic influence.

During the course of my life I've been fortunate to bear witness to historical events and customs in such diverse cultures, and the common thread binding it all together that has kept me keenly fascinated is fluidity of movement - for example, the rich motion of local dancing, the entranced beauty of dervishes, the wild sensations of local cuisine on the tongue. I seek to have my paint move across the canvas in similar spontaneity and long-term effect - to be alive, in motion, in rhythm, never still.














































































To submit work for 5 x 5 , email luara@greygalleryandlounge.com

Check out our blog for more information: 5 x 5 Information

Deadline for submissions is February 15, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment