Wednesday, February 17, 2010

5 x 5 Submission 49 - Christopher Pfeifle





Christopher Pfeifle
Christopher Pfeifle's website
Bio:
I was born and raised in New York and have been living and working in Seattle Wa. for the last 13 years. Currently I create my paintings and sculptures from my home studio. I like to capture moments and create certain windows in which I have time to paint or sculpt. Like the time it takes for different painted pigments to be manipulated and dry on glass or the small window. I have to manipulate resin before it heats and turns from a liquid to a solid. In these moments I feel lives the art. To create a chorus of movement and intention means just as much to me as the final outcome of these efforts. And sometimes, these final works have movement unto themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment